- It is my job to cook the broccoli while my man gets the kebabs.
- It is my job to listen to the friend who feels he can’t quite get it right.
- It is my job to tell my boss when I can’t do something he wants me to.
- It is my job to tickle my man.
- It is my job to call my mom.
- It is my job to give a saucy grin when a colleague takes himself too seriously.
- It is my job to sautee apple slices to eat over yogurt.
Sauteed apple slices
Per serving: Peel half an apple, core and slices into thickish slices. Melt a generous tablespoon of butter, and add a teaspoon or so of sugar. Stir until the sugar has melted into the butter. Add about ½ tsp of cinnamon and mix. Toss the apple slices in the mixture and warm until tender- a minute or five should do it. Serve warm or cold, over yogurt or cake.